Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Little Late; or, Yes I'm Lazy

So, I'm a bit late on this post. Granted there is no set schedule as to when I post for this blog, but i did intend to have this post up Tuesday or so. So, let's recap, shall we?

Friday night was a movie night, watching Hot Fuzz with the iBock and Anna. I'm still not tired of that movie, and it still cracks me up every time. Saturday was a day of nothing-ness. And boy did I enjoy every last taste of that. Sunday was the day of filming. Ah, how I love filming. Currently the project is our upcoming Halloween special. I don't want to give away the goods, but let's just say I was covered in pea soup with green food coloring added to it for the better part of 3 hours on Sunday. The things I do for my craft. But it's worth it, because I think we'll turn out one helluva Halloween special. Better than last years, and that one was pretty good. That's the trick as an artist (and yes, I think of not only myself, but our group as artists), challenge yourself to get better every time out.

Monday saw a horrendous work day, followed by some beers at the local drunken clam, and my bragging over fantasy football superiority. A good evening in all respects. Tuesday was nothing special, with Wednesday bringing a softball double header (we won both games) that included my first inside the park homerun of the season. Then a pint and off to bed. Today was fairly slow as well, and I'm currently on air doing my radio show.

I did participate in last evenings Taps Family Radio broadcast, from the chatroom, and made it on air with my question to the guest (Keith Johnson, noted demonoligist). That was pretty cool for me personally.

Now, some of you out there may have heard the story of the college student from U of F that was subdued by police at a John Kerry talk last week. I'm not going to go into detail here, but check out my friend Pat's Blog to see his reaction and thread. It's a shame what happened, but it's also a shame when you find out that the kid is not an innocent college student. Go read it, and form your own opinions.

Well, that about wraps up this blog post. I shall endeavor to be more up to date and post more often. This once a week shit's gotta go. Until next time children

No comments: