Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Monday Monday Monday; or, It's time for me to get back to blogging

OK, so I have been bad about updating this here blog for a bit. My apologies. Life got in the way. What with the film fest, Softball tournaments, and friends returning, it's been a whirlwind. That having been said, let's recap, shall we?

Film Festival: Kick ass! I had a great time. Good movies to watch. Great People to work with. All around good week, and worth spending my vacation time working. Saturday night became Kilt Night '07. I need to wear my kilt(s) more often. Not only because of the comfort factor, or the pride...but the comments. I genuinely enjoy it. It is sad when the fest is over, and real life starts up again, but hey, there's always next year.

Rest of Life: Ward is back! That's right, every one's favorite computer savant is back in the state of Michigan. After a 3-4 month stint in Key West, he's back for fall semester. If only for fall semester. It's good to have him back. It's hard for me to say this, but I have missed him in his time away. It's been nice to hang out with him lately.

Also, last Saturday night, I was involved in a paranormal investigation. It was mostly uneventful, with no paranormal experiences while in the house. A house that was beyond disgusting I might add. But the experience of doing a full blown investigation was priceless, and I look forward to more in the future.

OK, I'm sure by now all 3 of you who've read this are bored to tears and begging for the end, so I shall grant you that. Until next time (which won't be in 2 weeks, promise), this is Travis, signing off.

P.S. - This Wednesday, I will be on the air (WNMC 90.7 FM in Traverse City, wmnc.org online) from 11pm to 2am. Listen in, call in, email me. If you do, I'll love you. Really. I'll even call afterwards ;)

No comments: