Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New JerryTown Content; or, A Short Update During Work

New videos posted here from all of us at JerryTown

These are the bumpers we submitted to the Traverse City Film Fest. Two were chosen (one edited somewhat), and ran all during the festival at various venues. It was pretty fun to see my big fat head on the big screen, with as many as 600 some odd people watching it, and even seeming to enjoy it. I got a kick out of that.

Also, I have added a new feature to my blog, my Jaiku's. I thought I would give that site a little try, see if I like it. It is a nice way for me to update on the fly, to supplement my not-so-regular blog schedule.

That is all for now. I will have a much fuller recap of the festival after I get a little sleep, maybe tomorrow, maybe Thursday. But it is coming, so be warned!

No comments: