Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A New Beginning; or, Finding Myself an Apartment

So, the past couple of months I've been feeling like a bit of an outcast in my house. For those of you that don't know, I live with 3 guys, and have for a few years now. Well, lately it's been strained. I dont really know why, because no one has talked to me about anything. It's apparently been building for a long while now...but rather than be adults about things, and talk out any problems, things festered, built up and friendships became strained due to it.

My thing is this. I have no problems if someone has issues with me. I try really hard to not fly off the handle about stuff. I'm human, and sometimes over react, but still, if you have an issue with me, talk to me about it. But you have to have the stones to do that. Which must be harder that I think it is.

But, that's life, I'll survive and advance. Things happen for a reason, and life comes at you in different ways. It's all about moving on, evolving, and trying to be a better person. Which would be easier if people would talk to you about your faults, but if they won't, you just have to deal with that.

No comments: