Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Well Hello There; or, Still Kicking!

Ok, so I haven't updated in somewhere around 2 months. But, it's been interesting, and I've been dealing with all that. So, where to start?

Well, New job. No more DHL (Welch Aviation). They fired me. Why? Because I didn't send a message to the office about a pickup at the theater. And apparently that is a fireable offense, on the first offense. No warning, no nothing. Oh well, in the end, I'm much better off with out them, and they have to get someone else to fill my route (which i did for 3 years). So, it's all good =)

Now, on to the new stuff. I'm starting out with a part time gig working for a Voip company. It's actually a reseller of Voip equipment and service. So far, it's a good job, I'm learning a lot, get to work in a relaxed environment, and for a good guy that respects me and treats me good. Also, some occasional video work still. So it's all good there too =)

I also had a little vacation a couple weeks ago. 1 week in Orlando, hanging out, going to Sea World, and Tigers spring training. It was a good week, much needed, and over too quickly.

There's some other stuff going on with me right now, but I can't really go into all that at the moment. But as soon as I can, you will all be informed. I will be updating this blog more often, and I mean it this time. Also, check me out at Twitter for updates as well. Until next time...keep it real.

No comments: